Princess onboard app?

MHMarkL

Sailing Island Sept. 5th. Haven’t cruised Princess in a few years. In reading other threads, I noticed a few mentions of being able to see the patter information in an app. Can this app be downloaded ahead of the cruise and what is the name of the app? Would appreciate any tips on this app or even conformation that it exists. Not asking about *****.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sailing Island Sept. 5th. Haven’t cruised Princess in a few years. In reading other threads, I noticed a few mentions of being able to see the patter information in an app. Can this app be downloaded ahead of the cruise and what is the name of the app? Would appreciate any tips on this app or even conformation that it exists. Not asking about *****.

Check this out for details. It's not an app but an online web tool

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/onboard-experience/activities/princess-at-sea/

Check this out for details. It's not an app but an online web tool

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/onboard-experience/activities/princess-at-sea/

Thanks! Now it makes sense. I guess I just assumed it was app. Appreciate you clearing that up and I look forward to using this web tool onboard.

At one time there was an app, but it has been replaced by the system described above.

Please clarify. If I have my phone on WiFi and my husband does too, we can text each other without using paid WiFi minutes? On Anthem of the Seas (RC) last month, our group of 10 were texting away. We also could text people at home but it only worked with iPhones.

Please clarify. If I have my phone on WiFi and my husband does too, we can text each other without using paid WiFi minutes? On Anthem of the Seas (RC) last month, our group of 10 were texting away. We also could text people at home but it only worked with iPhones.
You can message each other with the Princess@Sea without using wifi minutes. You have to set it up with each person you want to message and you don't get any notification of messages, just have to keep checking to see if you have one.

Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Forums mobile app

Our oct. cruise will be our 1st time to use this. It sounds pretty simple to set up without having to get help from the onboard tech person. Is that the case? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

There will be instructions in the Patter as well as in your cabin. It is pretty easy to set up but the tech folks are very helpful if any problems.

Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Forums mobile app

There is no app. Just join/sign up once onboard.

As stated already, it is not an ap that has to be downloaded to your cell phone before boarding. What it is is a website that is only accessible on the ship's intranet and of course is free. You simply use a device with a web browser of your choice and Princess@sea will come up as soon as the web browser is started. If not you will have to input the address of the page (<ship>.princess.com). The first time you will have to create a password using your folio number and other information and then start using it. I have found it quite useful for constantly checking my folio, organizing daily events I want to attend, ordering breakfast in the cabin in the morning (no hang tag needed) and even buying FCDs. We do use the messaging a bit but as others have noted there is no indication a message has arrived. You just have to keep checking. The best part of course is that it is free.