Took upsell offer & Cheers disappeared

blarko

So I took an upsell offer today and now I see that my Cheers! packages have disappeared from my booking. My cruise is in 3 days and I’m really hoping I don’t have to call them or, worse yet, stand in the guest services line once I get on the ship. Since Cheers is purchased through the Fun Shops, does the package not transfer automatically with a room change? Has this happened to anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have switched rooms before after purchasing Cheers and everything was fine. Cheers doesn't necessarily show up under your booking because as you said it is something extra that is bought. As long as you have your receipt for the cheers you should be ok.

I would call them. This may have happened to someone else & Cheers eventually re-appeared, but since you are sailing in 3 days I wouldn't wait. Much better to get it sorted out before you get on the ship. Who wants to spend valuable vacation time standing in a line? Plus it would probably take longer to fix onboard because they would probably have to ck with the shoreside people. I doubt the ship would have direct access to your account.

Sent from my iPad using Forums