Arriving in FLL late - hotel?

andie717

Grrrr! Airline prices are forcing me to change my original plan (to fly early, enjoy the day in Miami, stay at Hampton Brickell).

Now we are flying into FLL, arriving on a Saturday night at 11:45. Check in March 23, check out March 24. Looking for a clean, close, reasonably priced hotel to rest our heads until morning.

Looking at Best Western Airport South Inn and Suites? Would love to keep it under $200 if possible...

Thanks for any suggestions!

We checked days inn, but very poor ratings and reviews.

We are cruising on New Years Eve and need room for Dec 30th and prices are insane. Cant stay in any of our normal hotels in fort Lauderdale or Miami. Not worth it for few hours. So we booked ramada inn Wyndham miami springs, good location and rating, with attached sports bar/restaurant also with good ratings (and hubby can watch football). Should be good for the one night

Safe sailing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

I just got back from FLL, I stayed at the Best Western Airport/Cruise Hotel on State Road 84. This is not the first time being there. They also have free airport pick up, with free breakfast at a great price. There is also a pool.

Just make sure the free airport pickup coincides with arrival time...Some shuttles only run up until a certain time in the evenings.....then an Uber or taxi would be the next best option late night.

Just make sure the free airport pickup coincides with arrival time...Some shuttles only run up until a certain time in the evenings.....then an Uber or taxi would be the next best option late night.

This place picks you up when you call them, 24 hours a day.

I just got back from FLL, I stayed at the Best Western Airport/Cruise Hotel on State Road 84. This is not the first time being there. They also have free airport pick up, with free breakfast at a great price. There is also a pool.

We are in the same situation. Always fly in early eve to FLL, stay at Holiday Inn Express, grab our allowed bottle of wine, have a nice relaxed meal. Not in January, though. Rooms are outrageously priced and we have a late arrival.

Thank you for the info. Is there a good 3rd party shuttle to cruise port?

We are in the same situation. Always fly in early eve to FLL, stay at Holiday Inn Express, grab our allowed bottle of wine, have a nice relaxed meal. Not in January, though. Rooms are outrageously priced and we have a late arrival.

SAS, QLS Go Airport and others are often suggested with fares starting at $15 per person each way. UberX or standard Lyft from FLL area to POM will be about $35+ for the car and should handle 2-3 passengers plus normal bags.

Depends on the cruise port. The hotel has a shuttle to Port Everglades, I don't remember the price. If you are sailing out of POM, I had SAS pick me up at the hotel. They charge $15.00 per person each way.