On Board Credit Question

We have a RC Visa and we transferred points to receive On Board credit. Previously you did not get the credit applied until the cruise started. Now that On Board credit is available in the Cruise Planner, we did not know if people have had this type of On Board credit available prior to their cruise? It has been a couple of weeks since the transaction and nothing has appeared in the Cruise Planner. Our cruise is in Oct so we are under 60 days.

Thanks in advance!

Mine took like 2 weeks and the day I was going to call and ask a message popped out in the cruise planner telling me that I had the credit applied to the reservation. I did it 50 days before sailing

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I redeemed points from my Visa for onboard credit a couple months ago for my sailing in October, and they still haven't appeared in my Cruise Planner. I just printed out a copy of the redemption receipt email and will take it to Guest Services when I board if they still don't appear.

my major complaint with the Royal Card - it takes the FOREVER to apply the OBC. I redeemed mine in April for our 9/29 cruise and the OBC finally showed up this Monday. Stupid. Should show up immediately, like my regular Barclay's CC statement credit does.

my major complaint with the Royal Card - it takes the FOREVER to apply the OBC. I redeemed mine in April for our 9/29 cruise and the OBC finally showed up this Monday. Stupid. Should show up immediately, like my regular Barclay's CC statement credit does.
I called and they said 2-3 weeks before sail date.

I am cruising Jan. 2019. I wanted to by Drink Package now while it is on sale. You can call the Bank of America, Royal Carib. number. (888-305-4626) Ask to speak to someone in the Resolution Department. Explain to them that you want to have your credit put on your cruise planner now to make a purchase. They have to get a supervisor to do it. It was applied within 10 minutes. I got the package for $47 a day.