cost of soda and more package?

58Piano

Hello its been a few years since we cruised. How much is the soda and more package?

We do not drink alcohol just soda.

How much is the sanctuary when you book it on embarkation day?

Was looking at a 10 day eastern carribean cruise and trying to figure out cost.

Is gratuties $13 a day pp?

Thanks

Soda and more is $8.05 per night of the cruise. You can also choose to bring your own soda or buy packs of 6 cans for $11.50.

Automatic gratuities depend on your cabin category. They are $13.50 in standard cabins, more in mini-suites and suites.

Sanctuary is $40 per day, but some days are increased (like Glacier Bay day in Alaska).

Of course, all prices are subject to change.

Edited by moki'smommy

As moki'smommy said, the Soda and More package is $8.05 per day (including gratuities). It must be purchased for the full cruise. I think it's one of the best values offered by Princess.

Gratuities are:

$13.50 per person per day for Inside, Ocean View, and Balcony.

$14.50 per person per day for Mini Suite

$15.50 per person per day for Suite

Soda and More package is a fine cruise line deal. It includes fountain soda and cans for more rare soda varieties. However, my destiny is to carry on cans of soda as the wife won't drink the fountain soda.

I only had the Soda and More package once. It was funny because, at that time, they were using up the old stickers and I had the UKP (Ultimate Kid's Package) sticker. :) I didn't order a single soda but had a lot of Virgin Bloody Marys, Nojitos, and such. A guy came through the theater and dumped my entire virgin Bloody Mary down the leg of my (white!) pants. He was super apologetic and returned with a (real) Bloody Mary and further apologies. It's not like he did it on purpose so I couldn't find it in me to be angry with him but it was a drag to be wearing the drink and it just had to be a Bloody Mary instead of a Nojito. Of course then the dang magician had to call me up on stage in my soiled pants. GAH! The package also includes Orange Juice if you order a Virgin Screwdriver. :D

Hello its been a few years since we cruised. How much is the soda and more package?

We do not drink alcohol just soda.

How much is the sanctuary when you book it on embarkation day?

Was looking at a 10 day eastern carribean cruise and trying to figure out cost.

Is gratuties $13 a day pp?

Thanks

$ 8.05 per day.