We leave in 30 days!!!!

Not sure if you like this sort of thing but I do it every time we sail an Oasis class ship........

Of coarse you have heard of Central Park. It is really incredible the first time you see it.

If you watch your daily planner, on one day they will have a guided tour through there. Absolutely fascinating. I learn something new everytime....such as...

miniature geckos in the plants to eat the bugs

The large posts that you really do not pay attention to because of the way they are painted, are actually camouflaged blowers,

there to suck out any smoke should there be a fire in the promenade which is below the park....

one of the reasons these ships will never go to Alaska is that the plants would die in that cold weather...

EVERY plant, no matter how small or large is actually in its own pot. None are directly planted in the overall dirt like they seem to be.

See....you will never look at Central Park the same way again :O)

Oasis Class ships are our absolute favorite! We're less than 30 days away from our Symphony cruise, so I have that excited feeling too.

There are so many great venues for eating and snacking; the entertainment is fabulous; there are so many places both inside and out to sit and chill or read(or nap or take the sun).

I urge you to check out the deck plan that they give you on boarding day, or even better, go now on the RCI website under plan a cruise, then click on Oasis and deck plans. It's an amazing thing to see what they have on these ships.

Be sure to have lunch or breakfast early on the cruise at Central Park Café. Come back at night to Central Park for live music--times and performers listed in the daily cruise compass(planner). Be sure to take a highliter so you can mark the things you want to do daily.

Most of all, have a wonderful cruise!

Barb