Come and go as you please when the ship is overnighting?

grinningimm

I have limited search capability from my phone, and limited wifi access while abroad, so I'll just ask. My wife and I are on Conquest on 10/27/18 and will be overnighting in Bermuda. If we plan a long day off the ship, is there a deadline in the evening for being back aboard?

We are not worried about being left behind, as the ship is not leaving that night. We just want to ensure we can get back aboard anytime we want, and if not, what the timeframes are. I cannot call Carnival from where I am to ask them.

:D Bermuda what a wonderful port. We loved it and have been more then once. As mentioned transportation maybe the issue.I know in the day time there are buses and water taxis which are great, one price for how ever many days. At night not so sure better check that out.

We just did this on NCL. Look up an event calendar for Bermuda and you can get a feel for what is going on and time frames. Try and find what is near your ship looking at Bermuda maps online and then you can see what if anything is close by. Ship open 24 hours a day and Bermuda is beautiful and safe. :cool:

I have limited search capability from my phone, and limited wifi access while abroad, so I'll just ask. My wife and I are on Conquest on 10/27/18 and will be overnighting in Bermuda. If we plan a long day off the ship, is there a deadline in the evening for being back aboard?

We are not worried about being left behind, as the ship is not leaving that night. We just want to ensure we can get back aboard anytime we want, and if not, what the timeframes are. I cannot call Carnival from where I am to ask them.

Will be joining you on the same cruise. I don't plan to be out late as I will be travelling solo but was also curious as to any specific time one needed to be back to the ship. Looks like it will be open all night. Looking forward to a great cruise. First time to Bermuda.