EZAir Price match? Flight credit?

asingl

Does anybody have experience getting a price match on EZAir flight prices? Noticed a few websites have cheaper quoted prices for the same exact flights. Is it possible to call Princess and ask for an EZAir price match or for EZAir flight credits? I haven't booked the cruise yet, but I want to book everything together!

If you haven't booked anything yet and you can find cheaper flights elsewhere, why not book those cheaper flights? As far as I know, EZ Air doesn't have a "best price" guarantee. What they do offer is the ability to reduce your fare if their prices decrease. That, we have done several times.

We booked a Hawaii cruise from LA during an ezair credit promotion. Princess got us AA 1st class nonstop crosscountry seats. We saved 600 compared to booking on AA site, and because we used $100 future cruise credits we were even able to book our seats without yet paying Princess any deposit for either the air or cruise. Ezair can be a great way to book flights. Mike in CT

EZAir is not a bargaining site. What you see is what you pay. If it costs less elsewhere, then book elsewhere.

If you have booked a flexible fare with EZAir, you can check the Princess web site up to 45 days before flight/embarkation (whichever comes first). If you see a lower price on EZAir (same or different flights), you can rebook at the lower price for flights showing a lower price.