La croix equivalent?

kittyluvrnurse

Anyone know if there is a product similar to Lacroix being served on celebrity’s ships? I just think it’s best paired with vodka, a good lower calorie option that is not vodka soda.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oo-oh...I never thought of pairing LaCrox with vodka! :D After years of trying to 'jazz-up' my plain sparkling water with lemon, lime, etc, I (much to my delight) discovered LaCroix, this summer. I'm still working my way through all of the flavors, lol! I would love to see a few of them featured among X's beverage selections!:cool:

I use La croix to make mojitos. I am sure that it can be substituted for anything that is mixed with sparkling soda, water and etc. There is very little taste of anything in it but is very low if any calories.

Drink up 🍻🍺🍹🍷🍸🍾🥂

I admit it -- I am a La Croix addict. I truly wish it was stocked on Celebrity ships, but have never seen it. I have to sooth my sparkling water needs with whatever sparking water is stocked, with some lime wedges for flavor.

But seriously, perhaps those of us who enjoy flavor infused sparkling water should start a campaign to push for La Croix on X ships.

Yes! We need this. Grapefruit (pamplemousse!) all day long.

I love grapefruit La Croix (it did used to be labeled pamplemousse) so much my husband calls any sparkling water I buy "pamplemousse" just for fun.

I'll sign the pamplemousse petition!

Maybe if enough passengers in the upper level suites will request LaCroix when the shore side concierge asks them what beverages they want, that could provide the incentive for Celebrity to start stocking it routinely.

Some special needs passengers who aren't supposed to have sugar or alcohol could do the same on the special needs form.

It would be great if they would include it with the drink packages.