Commemorative glass blocks

Valchie

Hello I have a question. I've read a few posts about the glass blocks "given" when you reach 140pts and then every 70 thereafter. I am currently at 145 and my next cruise is November. Do you think I'll be entitled to a block this coming cruise and, if so, do I have to ask about it or will they know?

DH could care less but it seems kinda neat to me.

And thanks for everyone's responses before when I waited too long to book a cabin. Sure enough some opened up and I didn't hesitate to grab them...Allure the week after Thanksgiving. Bon Voyage to us!!

Sent from my LG-M255 using Forums mobile app

Hello I have a question. I've read a few posts about the glass blocks "given" when you reach 140pts and then every 70 thereafter. I am currently at 145 and my next cruise is November. Do you think I'll be entitled to a block this coming cruise and, if so, do I have to ask about it or will they know?

DH could care less but it seems kinda neat to me.

And thanks for everyone's responses before when I waited too long to book a cabin. Sure enough some opened up and I didn't hesitate to grab them...Allure the week after Thanksgiving. Bon Voyage to us!!

No, you should have received it on your last cruise.

Call C&A and explain your situation. They will send you the block from that ship.

800-526-9723

Is it 1 per family? I reached 140 when I sailed alone with my daughter and received the block. My husband reached 140 on a different sailing and never received one.

If you are linked with your husband for C&A level, then it's one per relationship.

Is it 1 per family? I reached 140 when I sailed alone with my daughter and received the block. My husband reached 140 on a different sailing and never received one.
As Bob mentioned above If your accounts are linked and he is getting status from you No

If your husband, attained his required cruise nights on his own, he should be entitled to his own block

But the system could have recognized same address

I didn't know about the glass blocks until I read about it on here. At that time I was at 160 points. I called crown and anchor. They were able to back track to see what ship I was on when I reached 140 points. I was on Allure. They said to expect the block in 6 to 8 weeks. It came in less than 2 weeks.

I earned my 140 points on a cruise I took alone with my daughter, so I was 7 points ahead of my husband (he earned all his points by sailing, not inherited). He is now at 154 points and never received the block. I called C&A today and spoke to a supervisor and she said it is one PER FAMILY. Any reports otherwise are false. Any of you who have each gotten a block have been lucky. Or maybe I will call back and speak to someone else... :D

Ok so I called C&A yesterday..spoke to someone who said I was only 139pts but hubby was 145 (which is hilarious since he couldn't plan a cruise without me if his life depended on it - something about an error during the point conversion - whatever) and our block was received TODAY. It's cute! It's a keeper.

We're currently at 133, and will hit 140 on completion of our November cruise on Liberty. Would we be eligible for a block during that cruise, or after, or not until next cruise?

Pat

Yes C&A told me it should have been in our cabin during that sailing..but like the robes if you know they should be there and they're not you must ask. See the Loyal Ambassador I was told. As someone else said here on CC I had no idea of their existence..once I was told how to ask about it I received it within 24hrs.

Sent from my K92 using Forums mobile app

I earned my 140 points on a cruise I took alone with my daughter, so I was 7 points ahead of my husband (he earned all his points by sailing, not inherited). He is now at 154 points and never received the block. I called C&A today and spoke to a supervisor and she said it is one PER FAMILY. Any reports otherwise are false. Any of you who have each gotten a block have been lucky. Or maybe I will call back and speak to someone else... :D

As long as your accounts are linked you DH should have inherited your points. I have a couple of inherited points from my DH so does our DD.

Anyway we did receive one crystal block on the Symphony recently reaching the 140 points (by the end of the cruise it was 144). Our DD (who´s 18 yo now) was still on 133 and went on a cruise on her own (with two friends) on the Serenade and got her Crystal Block there (although I think she shouldn´t have gotten any points as she´s still "living" on inherited points). Anyway now we have two Crystal Blocks :')!

Have to mention that we got 4 points for the Symphony pre inaugural and DD did not inherit those (as she was 18 already). So we were 4 points ahead of her.

steamboats

Hello I have a question. I've read a few posts about the glass blocks "given" when you reach 140pts and then every 70 thereafter.

We keep an eye on our points total and try to get blocks from different ships. We are hoping Anthem will sail out of Southampton in 2020 so that we can get our next block, as we don't have an Anthem block. (yn)

Ok so I called C&A yesterday..spoke to someone who said I was only 139pts but hubby was 145 (which is hilarious since he couldn't plan a cruise without me if his life depended on it - something about an error during the point conversion - whatever) and our block was received TODAY. It's cute! It's a keeper.

(y), your sense of humor. By the way they are not glass bur hard acrylic blocks.