Iona cabins

26turtlex6

I know it's really hard at this stage but wondering your guys opinion on the cabins.

Looking at either GA or GB grade

I am needing an accessible cabin so options are limited.

What are your opinon of GA grade on decks 11 or 12.

Cabin 12,514 for example is on the side of the "hump" so looks like it will be a huge balcony but wondering if this will be the case and also if this will make the room very dark.

The cabins next to it with normal balconies 12,516-20 I imagine your view will be very limited??

The other option it the GB on deck 12 but they are aft and I worry about vibration and motion, plus are the views limited in that area having "humps" to either sude.

I will probably be spending a lot of time in my cabin and balcony so it's quite important :)

12.514 looks like a good choice. The balcony is bigger and if you are out on it a lot it makes sense to book that one. The more aft group 12.622 - 12.629 are not that far aft to be affected by vibration in my opinion.

12.515 is very close to the lifts, which is handy and the more aft group might actually be quieter with reduced passing foot traffic.

15.301 to 15.308 look another good option on a GC grade, very near the lifts but forward. 8.330 and 8.332 look interesting too, Promenade Deck overlooking infinity whirlpools but same deck level as a lot of infrastructure.

It is noticeable that P&O have gone away from A, B. C Deck for this ship and gone numerical 10.100 etc. I assume this is because of accommodation decks not being consecutive top to bottom decks.

Regards John

Well I went for the GA grade in the end for the advance registration, as it's more midship, we decided that as it's such a big ship that is the best option.

Will get the cabin number on Wednesday, very excited, shame it's such a long wait 😁

Well I went for the GA grade in the end for the advance registration, as it's more midship, we decided that as it's such a big ship that is the best option.

Will get the cabin number on Wednesday, very excited, shame it's such a long wait 😁

Did you get this cabin, I hadn't realised it was such a big balcony. we managed to book it for our august cruise.