Sailing from Genoa 6th October 2018 On Msc Meraviglia

hobunny

We are on that cruise also, as well as the 12 night repositioning cruise from Hamburg immediately prior. I cannot answer your question but, from my research, some have said Viaggio and others Sonor! No post has said that one was significantly better than the other....why not do both, even if it is the meal variant that attracts then you could do the cocktail variant for the other show.

What I have read is that both sell out very quickly, and you must book onboard...apparently booking a day and time on line pre-cruise does not follow through to a firm booking on the ship. Board early, and make this your first task on board.

We are on that cruise also, as well as the 12 night repositioning cruise from Hamburg immediately prior. I cannot answer your question but, from my research, some have said Viaggio and others Sonor! No post has said that one was significantly better than the other....why not do both, even if it is the meal variant that attracts then you could do the cocktail variant for the other show.

What I have read is that both sell out very quickly, and you must book onboard...apparently booking a day and time on line pre-cruise does not follow through to a firm booking on the ship. Board early, and make this your first task on board.

That's exactly what I did, one with the meal the other with a cocktail, and found both shows equally good.

You could always book both with the cocktail

We booked one of the shows on line and had to choose a day/time on the ship

the other we booked by phone and chose the day/time at the time of booking.

Pete

We did both. One with dinner, one cocktail. The dinner was disappointing in comparison to other food we had on the ship and the cocktail seats are closer. So go to both cocktail shows!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk