Noordam's Mariner Society Brunch

luv2cruise450

Rev Neal: You may look like Rev Neal, but I do not look like a blue whale and I wonder if Vic looks like the parrot.

My point was that I look like my Avatar. :) Most people recognize me without any trouble. :) Even if I'm not dressed in clerics.

Hope we can meet you Itravel2much and RuthC. We also were invited on the 17th in Boston...Looking forward to the evening very much. How does one dress...I assume casual formal as you would on a cruise nights dinner that is not formal. right?

The suggested dress if business clothes. We're really looking forward to the 17th and seeing Noordam. :)

In my business I don't have to wear a business suit.... just a pair of shorts, t-shirt when it is cool and perhaps a pair of sandals.... if I'm expecting a visitor to call at the studio. Would it be OK for me to dress this way for the luncheon if I was invited? I could wear long trousers... the pair I have only has a little bit of paint on them. :rolleyes:

Stephen

Stephen.......I suspect that would welcome you with wide open arms no matter how you came dressed. Now for the rest of us........ :) :)

Nah... I suppose I can get my old ' Sunday Go To Meeting' suit out of the closet. Or perhaps I should look for a new one...perhaps in Tartan like Brian's Bermuda shorts!!!!

Stephen

Nah... I suppose I can get my old ' Sunday Go To Meeting' suit out of the closet. Or perhaps I should look for a new one...perhaps in Tartan like Brian's Bermuda shorts!!!!

Stephen

Tartans....... ;) now that would make some picture!!! I sure want a glimpse of That Sight!! :D

Do you still get a thrill at the Dedication of a New Ship after all you have seen in the past?

For folks who love ships the way we do, it is such an exciting thing to imagine. Not many folks ever get to witness/participate in such an event.

Tartans....... ;) now that would make some picture!!! I sure want a glimpse of That Sight!! :D

Do you still get a thrill at the Dedication of a New Ship after all you have seen in the past?

For folks who love ships the way we do, it is such an exciting thing to imagine. Not many folks ever get to witness/participate in such an event.

Brian might wear some tartan on Dedication Day? A tartan coloured lifejacket perhaps! :D

I get a thrill from each and every ship... no matter how old or how new. Some more than others. ;)

The only thing that doesn't thrill me about ships is DESEMBARKATION DAY!

Stephen

OMG, Just got home and a message on the machine, We have been invited to the Brunch, Yeah. So excited!!! But only I will be going from the 2 of us, Mother will be out of town for a 4 day weekend, Anyway, would like to meet up with other CC'ers.

Archived