Noordam's Mariner Society Brunch

luv2cruise450

Liz, I'm the 17th---a Friday night. Guessing that the ship will be in Boston for a longer period, and there will be several activities. :confused:

Heather---you come up and join me! I was going to bring my granddaughter, but I received an e-mail from HAL just a couple of minutes ago that you have to be at least 21. You are 21, aren't you? :D

Mission accomplished!

It was pretty painless. Even after giving them the 'wrong name code' , got a conf email with my real name and everything!

I just hope that Frances C.x.x.x.x. (the lady on my envelope) has a smooth transition as well ....

:)

That's great, Vic. I got one of those e-mails as well. I hope that Leo whatever his last name is (that ours was addressed to) got the one that had our name on it so that he'll be able to attend, as well.

I guess us folk in "fly-over-country" -- even those who are making the maiden voyage -- are just SOL when it comes to thse receptions.

Oh, well.

That's about it..... Only 150 miles away and they can't send an envelope to my house either!!!! AND.... I will be getting my 100 day medallion onboard the Inaugural..... As you said "Oh well". Can't have everything... Just hope they haven't double-booked my cabin:rolleyes:

My husband and I will be attending the luncheon. We have not received the information packet that HAL said would be arriving in the mail. Has anyone else gotten their HAL mail yet?

We will be taking the train into NYC that day and a quick cab ride to the pier. It will be nice to visit the ship before it sails the next day.

blossom

The day the ship departs for it's Maiden Voyage? You'll already be aboard.

Greg - there is a brunch the day of embarkation (go figure!) we will be embarking when they are giving the tour & lunch/brunch. I understand this is a normal practice. I am still at oddsas to arriving at the normal time (we have priority embarkation) or just waiting until the whole affair is over.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm wondering if I can 'trade-in' my 2/21 ticket for the 2/22 ....

:D

Now Vic, you and I both know you don't want to do that. You're looking forward to meeting longtimecruiser on the 21st. ;)

And I'm looking forward to her telling me all about it! :D

We received our invitations on Friday for the Brunch on Tuesday the 21st,

10:00AM Board

10:30AM to 11.45AM Brunch in the Vista Dining Room

12:00 PM Presentation: "What's New at Holland America Line" Vista Lounge

1:00PM to 2:00 PM Ship Tour

2:00PM Disembark

Cheers

General Max

Archived