Oasis Sports Bar

Laurie997

On Air is where we have had some success. Or sometimes back in your room if it’s not the most popular one and they won’t show it there.

You might have better luck requesting a certain game in the Irish pub, especially if it’s not a super popular game.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My bff and I will be on the Oasis in February for the Super Bowl on embarkation day and will high-tail it down to On-Air to watch the game!!!:cool: She is an Eagles fan and I am a Colts fan! I think her team has a better chance of making it to the SB than mine!:loudcry: Either way, I am sure we will sporting our team jerseys!!;)

I had lots of fun in the On Air Club watching the Open Golf from Augusta a couple of years ago.

Great fun being a lone Brit supporting our chap with a partisan crowd supporting any American. Plenty of great humoured friendly banter and lots of drinking going on.

I can only imagine what it would be like being in there for a big NFL game as I'm guessing you guys are even more into your football than you are golf.

Usually the ships get the satellite feed for one early afternoon and one late afternoon (1:00 and 4:xx eastern) game on CBS and Fox. The night games on Sunday, Monday, and Thursday are generally carried by the ESPN International feed that is already on the TVs on board. The cruise line pays extra for the Sunday afternoon feeds.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Last year, when I was on Anthem, they showed every NFL game in their sports bar. I'd imagine Oasis would do the same.

This is the first I've heard of this on any ship. They have a fixed array of television offerings, usually consisting of the international feeds. I would be pleasantly surprised to hear "every" game being broadcast on board.

This is the first I've heard of this on any ship. They have a fixed array of television offerings, usually consisting of the international feeds. I would be pleasantly surprised to hear "every" game being broadcast on board.

Could be because we were mostly in the US, and stopped in Maine. Anyway, it was a welcome surprise.