Luggage fits in Interior Room Carnival.

Produce123

Hi there. Does the luggage fit under the bed from the base of the bed or also from the side? And do any of the closets big enough to fit a large carry on luggage? Thanks.

Luggage fits well under the bed. Closets have plenty of room too, although I am a solo traveler so don't need a lot of space.

Our suitcases will go under from the side or the end. I think a very large suitcase would have to go in from the side. We typically put 2 medium sized suitcases and large backpack under the bed. There is room in the closet for a suitcase, but I prefer to put my shoes in the bottom of the closet where the clothes hang. Plus, if I have a longer dress, I don't want it crumpled up on top of a suitcase.

You can easily 1 very large suitcase & 1 medium sized suitcase under each twin bed or about 3 very large suitcase and a medium easily under a King bed. I don't like wasting closet space when there is so much space under the bed. Space under the twin bed is about 18 inches from the floor and the average length and width of a twin mattress so about 36 x 74 inches. For the King is about 72 x 74 inches and 18 inches off of floor. Plenty of room under the bed for storage.

Thanks. Does the luggage fit under the bed from the side or the base?

It depends. On the Fantasy last week, I had a trundle under the bed in my interior cabin, and the only way my suitcase would fit under the bed was from the end. (The head of my bed was against the wall on the right side of the cabin.) Either way, I’ve never had a problem fitting suitcases under the beds before. :)