10% off Carnival e-gift cards for some Citibank cards

Jerseygirl1416

Every time I try to log in using my Citibank user information, nothing happens. It doesn't say my password is wrong or anything, it just stays on the same page.

I think you have to create a separate log in for this program. Click on “get started” and go from there.

The login screen specifically says you can use your Citi Cards login information. But I tried what you suggested and I get the following message: The information entered could not be verified, or you may already be registered. I've never used easy deals before so I'm definitely not already registered.

Sigh...

The login screen specifically says you can use your Citi Cards login information. But I tried what you suggested and I get the following message: The information entered could not be verified, or you may already be registered. I've never used easy deals before so I'm definitely not already registered.

Sigh...

Maybe your Citicard isn’t part of this program. It’s my Diamond Prefered card that works.

Sigh...

Hi, I’ve been using EasyDeals for years, and I _still_ have this problem. I suspect it has to do with cookies saved to your internet browser.

I’d try three things:

Register for an account

Try to sign in again

IF ALL ELSE FAILS: try signing in using an “InPrivate” (or similar) browsing session.

Hi, I’ve been using EasyDeals for years, and I _still_ have this problem. I suspect it has to do with cookies saved to your internet browser.

I’d try three things:

Register for an account

Try to sign in again

IF ALL ELSE FAILS: try signing in using an “InPrivate” (or similar) browsing session.

Like I said, I tried to register and it told me I was already registered. :( But I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has problems with the website.

I have used it several times and it's a legitimate site. My Citi Double Cash is the only one that I can use to complete a purchase. The Citi ThankYou card that I have is not eligible.

I have the Citi Double Cash card and it still won't let me login. :( I guess I could call their number and see if they can figure out the issue.

I have the diamond preferred card and I use citideals often. The only time I have a problem is when I try to use it on a mobile device.

When I called the 800 number the lady said their mobile website is glitchy right now and they hope to have it fixed soon. So try a desktop or give them a call.

I log into my citi card then there is a link on the right for easy deals

Yeah, I've done that. I click on the easy deals link and it takes me to the screen where it wants me to put in my information. And then that screen either says my information can't be verified or that I already have an account. I've tried two different desktops and 3 different browsers. I give up - it's not worth this hassle. I'm glad it works for you guys though!

• 4 weeks later...

I have used my Double Cash Back several times to purchase discounted Carnival e-gift cards in the past ($100 and $500 GCs), never had any issues and received the gift cards by email minutes after the online purchase.

Yesterday I wanted to purchase another e-gift card and they only had $500 gift cards by regular mail available?! Anybody know, if they will come back with e-gift cards? -Thanks :)

• 3 months later...
26 minutes ago, Mr. Nazzy said:

Sorry to revive an older post, but this deal is still available.  Carnival gift cards are 10% off and can be purchased in $100 for $90 or $500 for $450.  You can choose regular mail or an e-gift card. 

Thanks!  I'm gonna look this up later.