What is your favorite deck on Serenade?

mafig

What's your favorite deck on Serenade OTS (for a balcony).

Why?

You guys are going on serenade next. We will be on for 3 weeks from Feb 1 to 22 2019 if you want to join use. Big group of people from 2018 are going on again this coming Feb.

See you and Jose next month!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You guys are going on serenade next. We will be on for 3 weeks from Feb 1 to 22 2019 if you want to join use. Big group of people from 2018 are going on again this coming Feb.

See you and Jose next month!

Hi, Frank

We were looking at March 25. It recently showed all the balconies sold out (weird), but now they're back.

I didn't even realize that the itinerary that has Ponce and Granada was available in Feb. I'll have to check it out.

Still looking at the Mardi Gras cruise on Reflection in March, but the pricing is pretty high.

See you soon.....:D

Mary Ann

Deck 9, We have had a JS on Deck 10 & loved it but didn't care for the overhang from 11.

Also, if you are under certain areas of the pool and/or WJ, it can get noisy late night and early in the morning...ie. deck chairs being moved/arranged. food carts rolling, etc.. I vote for Decks 8 or 9.:)

Hi, Frank

We were looking at March 25. It recently showed all the balconies sold out (weird), but now they're back.

I didn't even realize that the itinerary that has Ponce and Granada was available in Feb. I'll have to check it out.

Still looking at the Mardi Gras cruise on Reflection in March, but the pricing is pretty high.

See you soon.....:D

Mary Ann

Well you can join us if you want. I know we are going to stop in Granada and Ponce for sure on either cruise. Just dont know which week we will be there.