Carnival's Pixels Package

LuvinDisCruiser

We will be on the Imagination this Sunday !

I noticed I can purchase the Pixels Package for 99.98, 5 photos with one Canvas print 16X20.

First question: There will be 9 of us family members traveling together, in 5 cabins. If I purchase the package, and I am in all the pictures with my family is that Ok ?

Second question: Is this package worth it ?

Can I get 8x10 pictures ? How much is an 8x10 ?

Thank you !

You can be in every picture, yes.

An 8x10 is about $22. Here is the prices:

Pre-Cruise Purchase Pixels Package

How will you tell your stories? Purchase your Pixels photo package before you set sail and capture your most memorable moments. Package may be ordered online 24/7 at carnival.com/Funshops or by calling The Fun Shops department at 1-800-522-7648, Monday through Sunday, 8:00am-10:00pm ET. For details, click here.

Purchase On Board - Photo Prices for Ships with Non-Digital Gallery

Original Prints

Prices may vary depending on the category of the shot.

• Fun Shots (5x7): $11.99 to $14.99 USD each
  • Cruise Collectibles (6x9): $14.99 to $17.99 USD each (embarkation photos, dining room photos and gangway photos)
  • Pro Portraits (8x10): $21.99 USD each

Reprint Value Sheet: $9.99 USD per image (sheet)

Photos must be purchased in their original size before reproductions can be ordered. Offer not available for groups of 6 or more.

• 2 - 5x7 prints
  • 1 - 6x9 print
  • 1 - 8x10 print
  • 1 - 5x7 + 4 wallet size prints
  • 1 CD

Canvas Wall Art

• 16" x 20" - $59.95 USD each
  • 20" x 30" - $79.95 USD each

Purchase On Board - Photo Prices for Ships with Digital Gallery (purchases made on Digital HUB App)

• Digital Downloads on your personal mobile device - from $15.00 USD each up to $19.99 USD each
  • Digital Downloads on a Memory Drive - from $17.99 USD each up to $23.99 USD each
  • 1 - 8x10 professional print - $19.99 USD each
  • 2 - 5x7 same image professional print - $19.99 USD
  • 1 - 5x7 + 4 Wallets size same image professional print - $19.99 USD
  • Combo-Digital Download on your personal mobile device + 1 - 8x10 professional print same image - $21.99 USD
  • Combo-Digital Download on your personal mobile device + 2 - 5x7 professional print same image - $21.99 USD
  • Combo-Digital Download on your personal mobile device + 1 - 5x7 + 4 Wallets size print same image - $21.99 USD

I REALLY wish they offered a better Photo Package.

They did, for about 5 days in May (Blue Rodeo reference) or so! It was such a popular package, revamping the existing package for digital, that they had to withdraw it:

"Effective 5/02/18, we are no longer offering the Pixels Plus or Pixels Max photo packages. Despite our very good intentions, we simply did not anticipate the demand for these packages and our ability to deliver them to our guests on board."

See the "Please Note" here:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5221/related/1

A broader selection of packages would be nice. Like 2 or 3 prints, plus all other digitally. I really don't need 10 or 20 more physical prints to cover my walls, but some digital variants, to put into a ShutterFly album at some later date, might be useful.

Our family will be in 3 different cabins. Does the person purchasing the package (or someone from their cabin) HAVE to be in every photo?

As stated on the Carnival Website Funshops page for the Pixels package:

"At least 1 person in the stateroom must be in each photo in the Pixels photo package or children under 21 staying in a different cabin to receive the images as part of the pixels photo package. Photos of others in your group not staying in your stateroom are not included in the package. "

If your family includes adults in other rooms, then someone from your room would need to be in the photo with them. Or you would need to purchase additional photos/packages.

• 2 months later...
On 9/15/2018 at 2:12 PM, Ziggy7 said:

Also a side note: The canvas photo comes in a cardboard round container, its not mounted to a frame. Makes traveling easier with it 🙂

That is good information to have. Thank you for sharing.

• Thanks 1