Adding flights after booking cruise

plumduff68

A couple of cruises we are looking at are outside the 360day (or so) flight booking window.

I cannot find anywhere if you can book a cruise and then add on the flights when they become available. Having looked at available flights for earlier sailings the fight prices are very good and better than I can book independently.

Can anyone let me know if they have done this or if it is possible?

Many thanks

I've done it most times we've cruised since we usually book more than a year out. I call choice air and just five them our booking number and it's added to your reservation. In addition, we always book our cruises with a large online TA, but I am able to book through choice air directly without contacting the TA. It's about the only change you can make to a TA booked cruise directly. Just a heads up, if you do add the air later, make sure that if you have travel insurance (booked direct or through a TA) that the addition of the airfare doesn't cause your reservation fare total to exceed your policy limits. If it does it isn't an issue to just up the limits and pay a small additional premium.