Carnival imagination room question

BENHANDEL

We are booked in March and it is a gift-trip from my sister, for me and my 3 kids (12, 14, 17). Because she is paying for it, I have let go of any control. I expected her to book us an interior but she got the same room she did for her-oceanview.

She also has 3 kids (10 and 12) so I assumed they would be good for bedding. We have E26. I am struggling to figure out from deck plans exactly what the room configuration will be...but I think it will be a "king" (2 twins) with one Pullman? We can have us 3 girls on a king, but wondering how that works with the gap in the middle? Wondering if it may be an option/more comfortable for us to try to move to a larger interior? If one even exists? Opinions please...our first CCL will be in a family suite on Horizon at Christmas so I am very much a newbie....

i dont think there is a larger inside cabin than your ov.

I myself would prefer one with upper bunks than the pullman taking up floor space.

once they put me in a quad all by myself when i booked a gty lol. the uppers are not great, they come out of the wall, with sides easy to bump to me. conquest class for instance (and up i assume), the bunks all come out of the ceiling, not off the wall.

i wouldnt have paid the extra for the ov myself lol, same size as the inside. guess you will just have to say thanks and accept it.

you say pullman, does it say rollaway or trundle? maybe call carnival if you cant figure it out from the deck plans ... if its a bunk or a rollaway or trundle, the trundle is the worst, its smaller than the rollaway

We are booked in March and it is a gift-trip from my sister, for me and my 3 kids (12, 14, 17). Because she is paying for it, I have let go of any control. I expected her to book us an interior but she got the same room she did for her-oceanview.

She also has 3 kids (10 and 12) so I assumed they would be good for bedding. We have E26. I am struggling to figure out from deck plans exactly what the room configuration will be...but I think it will be a "king" (2 twins) with one Pullman? We can have us 3 girls on a king, but wondering how that works with the gap in the middle? Wondering if it may be an option/more comfortable for us to try to move to a larger interior? If one even exists? Opinions please...our first CCL will be in a family suite on Horizon at Christmas so I am very much a newbie....

Your "King" (2 twins) can be made up into 2 twin beds. There will be a Pullman that folds out of the wall or drops down from the ceiling.

Then there will be a roll away brought into the cabin each night for the 4th person.

It will be tight,,, but,hey,,, can't beat the cost.