Quick question re: drop in EZ Air price & refund

luvseaside

Although I have already made final payment for cruise & flights, I am still within my flexible 45-day EZAir window to make changes. My airfare dropped $105; so I rebooked the same flights and now have -$105 showing as my balance on the Princess cruise personalizer. Is this eventually refunded to me on my credit card?

P.S. It pays to keep checking! In fact, I checked again and taking a later flight (@ 3 hrs later) going back home dropped me another $85. But it occurred to me that I'd probably spend that at the airport restaurant/bar killing time. :)

How do you recheck on the flights - everytime I try to do that it cancels my booked flight

In order for that to happen you have to click on CANCEL FLIGHTS! Go to you personalizer at Princess website.

Go to "Plan A cruise" Click on Princess EZ Air, Scroll down to Easy to Request a Flight Quote. Click on Find a Cruise. Then:

1. Find a Cruise

2. Select "Cruise Details"

3. Select "Flight Quotes"

Then in the black bar click on Flight Quotes

How do you recheck on the flights - everytime I try to do that it cancels my booked flight

On your air booking in the personalizer you have to click Modify Flights to research and compare current booking to new flights. Its pretty clear instructions.

It should give you a side by side comparison and will not cancel your current flight unless you accept the new one.

In order for that to happen you have to click on CANCEL FLIGHTS! Go to you personalizer at Princess website.

Go to "Plan A cruise" Click on Princess EZ Air, Scroll down to Easy to Request a Flight Quote. Click on Find a Cruise. Then:

1. Find a Cruise

2. Select "Cruise Details"

3. Select "Flight Quotes"

Then in the black bar click on Flight Quotes

It would be easier and more accurate to do it through the current air booking in the personalizer.

This is my method. Search for your cruise without even signing in. There is a place on the right that says save this cruise. Click/Save it. Then when you do sign in you will see in red how many saved cruises you have at the top of the screen. Click that and you will be presented the next screen with your saved cruises. For the cruise you want to check click view pricing and details. On the next screen under the big green button there is a black bar and on the right it says flight quotes. Click flight quotes, then you have the typical EZair screen. Using this method will have effect on your currently booked cruise, I check all the time and have 4 saved at the moment

This is my method. Search for your cruise without even signing in. There is a place on the right that says save this cruise. Click/Save it. Then when you do sign in you will see in red how many saved cruises you have at the top of the screen. Click that and you will be presented the next screen with your saved cruises. For the cruise you want to check click view pricing and details. On the next screen under the big green button there is a black bar and on the right it says flight quotes. Click flight quotes, then you have the typical EZair screen. Using this method will have effect on your currently booked cruise, I check all the time and have 4 saved at the moment[/quote]

I do it that way too but I don't necessarily want Princess knowing that I'm checking on lower prices by logging in. I've already made 2 changes in flights for our upcoming Fiji cruise in January. We got a nonstop flight for the same price as a 1 stop flight. Saved us time. Only draw back, no wifi on the airline flying Qantas. I just looked and for $44 more we can fly United on a red eye nonstop and they have wifi. It's a 15-hour flight and wifi would be nice. I'll change it before final payment.

Using this method will have effect on your currently booked cruise, I check all the time and have 4 saved at the moment

Sorry, my mistake in proof reading. That should say:

Using this method will have NO effect on your currently booked cruise, I check all the time and have 4 saved at the moment

I just looked and for $44 more we can fly United on a red eye nonstop and they have wifi. It's a 15-hour flight and wifi would be nice. I'll change it before final payment.

Don't wait. The price you see today may be higher when you check it later, be it just before final payment or even a few minutes from now.