Seating for Haven in Comedy Club.

Mikalen

I will be traveling in the Haven on Sept 23 on the Escape. We are interested in going to one of the comedy shows and other shows that will not be in the theater. Can anyone tell me if we just line up outside the venue with everyone else or is there any special lines or seating. Don't have a problem lining up with everyone else just want to make sure I understand the procedure. I think I had read there is only special seating in the theater.

Technically you should make a reservation to the Comedy Club. There is no special Haven seating however if you are Haven and did not make a reservation just walk up. I have never been turned away or made to wait in standby line for Comedy Club when staying in the Haven.

The comedy club was first come first serve for seating for people with reservations. They then had a stand by line and filled the rest of the seats and more with that. Only the theater had a Haven exclusive seating area.

The only time you can make reservations for the comedy club is on board right? Never been before. Do they sell out quickly?

The only time you can make reservations for the comedy club is on board right? Never been before. Do they sell out quickly?

You can only book onboard. Early shows are family oriented, late shows are 18+

Use the touch screen kiosks in public areas around elevators and in the atrium, or go to the theater box office (theater, deck 7 forward, starboard).

If you are in the Haven, the concierge staff can book it for you.

It is a very small venue, so shows sell out fast.

So do you make a reservation and then go and stand in the line to get in? If so, can anyone recommend how early you should get in that line?

No, you make a reservation to avoid the standby line. Just walk right in and someone at the door will scan your card.

You can only book onboard. Early shows are family oriented, late shows are 18+

Use the touch screen kiosks in public areas around elevators and in the atrium, or go to the theater box office (theater, deck 7 forward, starboard).

If you are in the Haven, the concierge staff can book it for you.

It is a very small venue, so shows sell out fast.

Thank you

I will be traveling in the Haven on Sept 23 on the Escape. We are interested in going to one of the comedy shows and other shows that will not be in the theater. Can anyone tell me if we just line up outside the venue with everyone else or is there any special lines or seating. Don't have a problem lining up with everyone else just want to make sure I understand the procedure. I think I had read there is only special seating in the theater.

On the breakaway and getaway we didn't need reservations or to to wait in line, we just went and asked the lady at the front and she showed us in straight away but there are no reserved seatings. I would imagine the escape is the same, just ask the concierge when you board.

We were on the Escape last month. I booked 2 18+ shows with the concierge the first day on the ship no problems (also specialty restaurant). You just walk up and show your card and you are in. Go like 15 minutes before the show starts and you will get good seats.

Also they had a 3rd 18+ show with all 3 comedians - new material in the main theater . They did have the Haven seats roped off for that. That show was first come.

The comedy has gotten much better on NCL