air2sea

cajinyank

Yes I'm aware that NZ is a full day ahead. We were planning to fly out Thurs night on a direct flight and arrive Sat morning (the day of sailing at 530am). Figured it should be safe enough but that's also why we're looking to book with air2sea.

With Air2Sea, they will help you catch up to the ship if you miss it, but that doesn't really make up for missing a day or two of your cruise. Even with Air2Sea, I would book flights to arrive the day before ship departure, and spend a night in a hotel resting and recovering from the jet lag.

John, I have never looked for SW on Air2Sea and it hasn't come into Palm Springs, Ca yet. I use mainly AA or United. Daughter loves it out of Denver, but my findings for San Juan travels are not the best out of Denver. Now I learned Jet blue will be adding a non stop to Logan from Palm Springs, they already serve JFK . My travels to SJ will probably end up on United for our Freedom cruises in 2020 maybe Jet Blue.

jzx, not knowing where your flying from I wouldn't chance arriving day of your cruise. From LAX it is a 15 hr flight non stop to Sydney if going there. We flew in 2 days before our cruise to recover from the flight.

Gay

John, I have never looked for SW on Air2Sea and it hasn't come into Palm Springs, Ca yet. I use mainly AA or United. Daughter loves it out of Denver, but my findings for San Juan travels are not the best out of Denver. Now I learned Jet blue will be adding a non stop to Logan from Palm Springs, they already serve JFK . My travels to SJ will probably end up on United for our Freedom cruises in 2020 maybe Jet Blue.

jzx, not knowing where your flying from I wouldn't chance arriving day of your cruise. From LAX it is a 15 hr flight non stop to Sydney if going there. We flew in 2 days before our cruise to recover from the flight.

Gay

John is correct, Southwest does not show up on Air2Sea, or Kayak, or many of the other air booking sites. I don't believe you can use any other website (besides their own) to book Southwest flights.

I was checking flights from Missoula mt to venice for my daughter and thurs roundtrip was $625.00 today sat it is now $2500. this cruise is in may so I hope it comes down for her. I bought our tickets from Nashville for $850 I didn't think it would get much lower.

Call air2sea. The numbers on their website aren’t correct. One of mine had gone from 500 to 1500. When I called it was still 500.

Bob I haven't seen any booking either on any site but SW. My best choices at the moment are United or Jet Blue as I earlier mentioned. Either one will get me to San Juan with 1 connection. ( Newark or JFK ) and home. fewer connections the better, less chance of luggage going astray. AA is higher through DFW, but with over 1 1/2 yrs to go not even worrying about cost, more the route.

Gay

Bob I haven't seen any booking either on any site but SW. My best choices at the moment are United or Jet Blue as I earlier mentioned. Either one will get me to San Juan with 1 connection. ( Newark or JFK ) and home. fewer connections the better, less chance of luggage going astray. AA is higher through DFW, but with over 1 1/2 yrs to go not even worrying about cost, more the route.

Gay

Jet Blue is big in SJ

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last night on our local news, I heard Jet Blue is expanding its service from Palm Springs with a Non Stop to Logan INTL. to bad we didn't have that option a year ago when DH & I flew AA via DFW to Logan to pick up our flight to Copenhagen. I have heard very good reviews and some bad on them.

Gay