4A sold out on Miracle

DWH

ok thanks our TA told us that 4a was sold out but when I went on lie there was about 6 cabins to choose from.. I went with the guarantee one and went all the way to the payment option then stopped..

If I went past the pasyment option would it have told me there are no 4A available?

It could have changed in Carnival's computers from the time your TA checked to the time you went online. If Carnival listed 6 rooms, then they were available at that time.

On the Miracle, there are 5 inside 1A cabins down on the Riviera deck. If you book an inside GTY, it is possible you could get one of these.

It could have changed in Carnival's computers from the time your TA checked to the time you went online. If Carnival listed 6 rooms, then they were available at that time.

On the Miracle, there are 5 inside 1A cabins down on the Riviera deck. If you book an inside GTY, it is possible you could get one of these.

Its for our honeymoon so I sure hope they don't put us in a 1A??

:(

This is not true. An IS gty is 4a minimum. You can get a gty in any category, including 1a, but an IS GTY is going to be at least a 4a. If you purchased an IS and got stuck with a 1a, then you was ripped off. Time for a new TA.

1A on the Miracle is the same as a 4A on other ships because the beds push together to make a king but if you book IS you will NOT get a 1A so no worries anyway. If the 1A is cheaper than IS then book it and you'll still get a king size bed.

okay, here goes, we are going on our 3rd cruise and I know this is going to make me sound really DUMB!!! We have always just booked inside or ocean view, and taken what we get as far as rooms. The guaranteed? 1A, 2A, upgrades?? I am really lost and have been embarassed to ask before now. Help, please. We are booking the Conquest and was on it last year also.

Archived