Come Sail Away With Us!! - allure OTS Live Blog 9/23/2018-9/30/2018

lcookie

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:36 PM, lcookie said:

This was another full flight and someone decided our seats were better than theirs. Thanks to the goodness nature of the other passengers it got worked out for the better on our part. I was just disturbed that they just took our seats without even thinking of asking first.

20180930_153910.thumb.jpg.416c2544ccc4ed216dd66f391ae9e1f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Forums mobile app

20180930_140753_002.jpg.3fa842d64fdb9209a2eb930db1da1038.jpg

20180930_142009.jpg.c2f6643889b453d1484bab8ce5849fca.jpg

20180930_153251.jpg.3cfd90b9ea109ea060fe46317ba6f6db.jpg

20180930_150235.thumb.jpg.dde7f38aba87a640ff73ceea52cd99d6.jpg

20180930_150304.thumb.jpg.3ec4e83ab103a4925acf0a3403ee8e7c.jpg

I think it's funny you never smile! I'm betting you have a huge smile and a giant laugh! Thanks for this review! Work never went by so fast!

17 hours ago, Houst said:

I think it's funny you never smile! I'm betting you have a huge smile and a giant laugh! Thanks for this review! Work never went by so fast!

Guilty as charged. Thanks for reading.  Glad it helped you through your day.

On 9/25/2018 at 9:50 AM, lcookie said:

Day 1 Continued -

It's now 6 pm and time for Samba. This is bitter sweet for me. On the one hand I LOVE Brazilian steakhouses! On the other if I go HAM there's no way in @?#! I'm making weight for my fight.

20180923_180230.thumb.jpg.2428014f64777cc9ab0b81be6f6fa6aa.jpg

Dear Lord my vacation is spiraling out of control and I can't right the ship. THIS IS ONLY DAY 1. I'm gonna need some pressure pills. This all boils down to leaving the hotel 1 hr late. My entire factor of safety went out the window. Let that be a lesson folks. Don't be Dave. Be better than Dave.

Forget it. Throw caution to the wind and enjoy the meat feast.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

I'm just dying reading this and only on page three so far.....    talk about laugh out loud!    I want to be around people like you all day every day!   

You are a great family, this was an awesome review, and you are the guy whose daughter will always be there for you, no matter how grown up she gets....she’s a lucky girl to have a Dad that connects with her with such love., which was so obvious in every picture and story.   This was so fun and informative !!!    Loved it!

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:28 PM, Oceans4 said:

I'm just dying reading this and only on page three so far.....    talk about laugh out loud!    I want to be around people like you all day every day!   

Glad you enjoyed the review.  Who knows.  Maybe one day our paths will cross and you can witness all this craziness first hand.

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:03 PM, Oceans4 said:

You are a great family, this was an awesome review, and you are the guy whose daughter will always be there for you, no matter how grown up she gets....she’s a lucky girl to have a Dad that connects with her with such love., which was so obvious in every picture and story.   This was so fun and informative !!!    Loved it!

Thanks for the comp.  Look us up in March when we make our next run at the high seas on the Seaside!!!

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:34 PM, leftylisa24 said:

Love your videos! We were with you during your stand up flow rising(I think my brother started the go pro) even saw myself standing in line! Great cruise love the Allure! Have your next cruise booked yet?!

I remember you.  Yall were much better than I was on the board.  Yes we have the next 2 planned and I am now working on where to go for number 3.  What about yall?  What's next?

45 minutes ago, lcookie said:

I remember you.  Yall were much better than I was on the board.  Yes we have the next 2 planned and I am now working on where to go for number 3.  What about yall?  What's next?

Yes then I hurt my shoulder(after resting it all week after my day 1 shoulder injury!!) that’s great when and what ship?

We got a great deal on an 11 day leaving Nov 19! Sooner than we wanted, but I’m in between jobs so may as well since I have the time the deal was too good to pass up!

I am not sure after that...hopefully do a couple next year!!

Love your videos!!!  

22 hours ago, leftylisa24 said:

Yes then I hurt my shoulder(after resting it all week after my day 1 shoulder injury!!) that’s great when and what ship?

We got a great deal on an 11 day leaving Nov 19! Sooner than we wanted, but I’m in between jobs so may as well since I have the time the deal was too good to pass up!

I am not sure after that...hopefully do a couple next year!!

Love your videos!!!  

So jelly.  11 days is great.  What ship?