EN DL concierge email addy?

Anyone have the email address for the Diamond Lounge Concierge? I have a cruise coming up and booked a cabana on Cococay that I have questions about - don't trust the answers I'm getting from customer service.

The DL Concierge on Grandeur told me that the cabanas are now open for anyone to book, not just suite guests. Has anyone heard this? CS told me, once the suites are sold out for a sailing, the cabanas open up to everyone... that sounds even sketchier!

When the website was being wonky, I had to call to book a bungalow, but they booked me into a cabana instead. I don't want to find out the hard way that I'm not entitled to a cabana, and they take it away.

yes, anyone can book the cabanas at CocoCay. It may be confusing because they are in the area where the Suite Guest only loungers are. I've been there 3 times in the last 4 weeks and the cabanas were hardly booked, maybe 3 out of the 14. There's 7 in the front row (ocean view) and 7 behind them. But the 7 behind are staggered so they do have a view of the ocean, they're just further away from the water.