symphony of the seas

riviera

Sailing on Symphony in January: couple of questions: Is it always exactly 90 days out before you can book shows? AND, how do you book Solarium Bistro for dinner? It's in my cruise planner but it didn't ask me which evening I would like and may I link all 6 of my family members so we can eat the same night? thanks everyone.

Sailing on Symphony in January: couple of questions: Is it always exactly 90 days out before you can book shows? AND, how do you book Solarium Bistro for dinner? It's in my cruise planner but it didn't ask me which evening I would like and may I link all 6 of my family members so we can eat the same night? thanks everyone.

We are on the Oct. transatlantic and show reservations opened about 60 days before sailing. When I clicked on Solarium Bistro we were able to pick time and day for reservations, we have MTD on this cruise which may be different then traditional. One person should be able to make reservations for 6. If you are thinking of specialty dinning don't wait to long as all packages have been removed from our sailing next month. This week the UBP dropped to under $40.00 pppd. Reservations for Bistro may open the same time show reservations open. It is really hit and miss as each ship and each sailing are different week to week.

I'm sailing on Symphony Nov. 24th. Entertainment reservations opened late last week. (64 days prior to sailing)

I was able to book Solarium Bistro for dinner about 4-6 weeks ago. Keep checking daily for Bistro reservations. It's totally worth it. Ate dinner there on Harmony last September. Loved it.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a menu for the Solarium Bistro handy for those of us considering it?

Once the dining opens up online, are sample menus available online for all of these specialty restaurants?

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, sh2738 said:

Once the dining opens up online, are sample menus available online for all of these specialty restaurants?

Thanks!

You may find sample menus in the RC App, but there may be variances to what you will find onboard.

I am also sailing in January and October 28 was our 90 day. The check in process opened but  of course, to date, cannot book shows.  I have read on other CC threads, that some passengers on the Symphony didn't get to choose entertainment until  3-4 weeks out..  Disappointing as it use to be 90 days.   

27 minutes ago, Missymo said:

I am also sailing in January and October 28 was our 90 day. The check in process opened but  of course, to date, cannot book shows.  I have read on other CC threads, that some passengers on the Symphony didn't get to choose entertainment until  3-4 weeks out..  Disappointing as it use to be 90 days.   

Theres no standard time when reservations open.  I’ve been able to make show reservations over 150 days out once and less than 90 in other cases.  No set pattern although Symphony does seem to be running on the low side of the scale.  Perhaps shows will open up further out once she gets established in Miami.