Just a Rant - we should be happy with what we have instead of what we dont

angeleyez915

Substandard is very, very subjective. That I believe is much of the disagreement. If I go to the buffet and just want to get some fruit and there is no pineapple or grapes or whatever, and that is the only thing I wanted, then some people will let that define the entire cruise. Others go get a hamburger and a beer.

I'm able to appreciate the good experiences without saying it's the best cruise ever, and criticize the bad aspects without letting it define my total experience.

In 50 cruises I have yet to be on a perfect cruise or a cruise from hell. Balance, I can appreciate the entire cruise experience. There is always room for improvement, and a cruise can always be worse than what I experienced.

I certainly don't say that because someone else is cooking, making the bed and doing laundry I am totally satisfied. I certainly don't say waiting in line or lack of fruit ruins my cruises. Balance.

I've never heard anyone complain about someone in military dress uniforms. I just can't imagine. *shakes head*

Ive seen some on here post complaints about it and have also seen a lot of them post to John H on FB

Yes, I've seen the complaint's about military dress uniforms on JH's FB page as well. Those complainers should be ashamed of themselves.