Magic / Live / Solo / Sep 30-Oct 7 2018

sid_9169

I'm not a fan at all of fast food, drive through type junk, but I do have a few secret locations around town where I can get some good food fast (and cheap)

My favorite Vietnamese bahn mi comes from a little hole in the wall on Buford highway North of Atlanta...

IMG_20180928_110805.thumb.jpg.3f40e4cffddd7dc4fe12445b42b5a9a6.jpg

And their awesome BBQ sandwich: $3

IMG_20180928_111112.thumb.jpg.caff0ad5dfb495ea9020261880ad1a28.jpg

Sent from my Space Phone 9169.1

Yes, it's a counter top with the tickets sandwiched under glass... I have a whole box of old stubs going back to the '80s

Looking forward to this. Thanks for taking us along for the ride. BTW..Love your taste in music. Was the picture with the tickets stubs your table?

One step closer!... I'm officially clocked out, but I still have some side work for a couple of hours... The things I do just to try to afford to cruise...

[ATTACH]429475[/ATTACH]

Sent from my Space Phone 9169...

Hi there Sid! Or should I say James? Sid after Sid Vicious I hope?

Glad to be along for the ride again. Your live Vista review had me so excited to sail her. And if you recall I asked the alchemists about you when I sailed lol....

I cruised the Magic 2 years ago and loved her, but the Vista is my new favorite!

And so jealous you saw NIN!!!!

May we assume cheers has been purchased just for alchemy alone? :D

Both my full and part time jobs are officially done, and I'm about to head home and do laundry and pack... Of course, adult beverages will be enjoyed while all that's going on. And I guess I'm going to have to russul up some dinner too... I am officially on vacation!!!!!!!!!...

28279702_2080664922152834_6091236385527770320_n.jpg.82eec9fe24a36a0560c2e7ffb2080962.jpg

Thanks for tuning in... Yes, Cheers and the premium internet packages have already been covered. I just hope the on board wifi is adequate enough... I've heard nightmares about the Magic's poor internet...

Hi there Sid! Or should I say James? Sid after Sid Vicious I hope?

Glad to be along for the ride again. Your live Vista review had me so excited to sail her. And if you recall I asked the alchemists about you when I sailed lol....

I cruised the Magic 2 years ago and loved her, but the Vista is my new favorite!

And so jealous you saw NIN!!!!

May we assume cheers has been purchased just for alchemy alone? :D

My pre cruise packing ritual continues with some nice tequila I bought for the concert last night... Nothing like sipping on the good stuff out of a plastic flask, while others pay $10 for a can of beer...

IMG_20180928_192530886.thumb.jpg.caac22005aa13d207450b47c333698e4.jpg

Both my full and part time jobs are officially done, and I'm about to head home and do laundry and pack... Of course, adult beverages will be enjoyed while all that's going on. And I guess I'm going to have to russul up some dinner too... I am officially on vacation!!!!!!!!!...

[ATTACH]429483[/ATTACH]

Huh, we must live in the same area because that's my weekend forecast too! :')

Following and enjoying!