Millenium post revolution

Tony UK

Tony- no info yet on the specifics of these things on M-Class after Revolution. Millennium will be first. We are all waiting patiently for more details.
Thanks for replying. We booked a cruise for 2020 on Millie. It is like booking a mystery ship! Adds to the excitement I guess.

With the dry dock due January no doubt we'll hear something soon.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

We are booked on Millenium after she has been taken to the Edge!

Is there any information yet on what restaurants will be on board, deck plans, room plans etc.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Tony.If you click here you'll go to Celebrity's fleet deployment info which includes Dining/ Specialty dining venues for 2019-20 for each ship, including pre/post drydock. Beyond that, not much is available AFAIK.

db

I'm not sure there will be many major architectural changes. In dry dock they will have plenty to do refurbishing every cabin to the new standard, updating common areas to the new color scheme, and updating the restaurants to the new dining design. That's a tall order as is.

The architectural changes I have heard about are an expanded Michael's Club, a redesigned buffet with more of a "station" concept and fewer long lines, and a suites-only Retreat Lounge with additional premium suites at the forward top of the ship.