Activity Waivers Pre Cruise?

Did online check in yesterday for our Allure Oct 21st cruise. Got everything done including on board account, set sail pass and security photo. I could not figure out how do the activity waivers as in the past?

Is the wonderful RC website playing games or is this no longer available pre-cruise?

Did online check in yesterday for our Allure Oct 21st cruise. Got everything done including on board account, set sail pass and security photo. I could not figure out how do the activity waivers as in the past?

Is the wonderful RC website playing games or is this no longer available pre-cruise?

Activity waivers have been reported missing for months.

Weirdly, I have signed the activities waiver for myself and DW and when I checked a few days later it said that my waiver's were invalidated. DW's were fine. So I did it again... checked a few day later and mine invalidated again. So I did it again... checked a few days later and they were in validated again. I'm really not worried about it, if it happens again I'm just going to ignore it. I just wanted to save a few moments at embarkation. The other weird part is that DW's are just fine.