Any success with Tours By Locals?

Fogfog

Looking at Tours by Locals.

One thing I note is the tour price is for the tour--and a people limit

So it appears that to book--I need to have a group together? Someone pays and we privately divvy it up

Is this correct?

Has anyone used them for a Seville excursion from Cadiz and if so--who?

TYIA

On their website, when you are looking at a particular tour, the tour price should be a drop down menu with prices for differing numbers of people. If you want to gather more people it will reduce the price per person, certainly. To do that, you should join your roll call and ask for interested people to contact you.

We have used Tours by Locals several times successfully, but not in Cadiz. Recommend you read the reviews for the particular guide on their website.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On their website, when you are looking at a particular tour, the tour price should be a drop down menu with prices for differing numbers of people. If you want to gather more people it will reduce the price per person, certainly. To do that, you should join your roll call and ask for interested people to contact you.

We have used Tours by Locals several times successfully, but not in Cadiz. Recommend you read the reviews for the particular guide on their website.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

TY

I realize its a bit early AND at the same time when I contacted a private tour guide for Azores--he is already booked.

TY

I realize its a bit early AND at the same time when I contacted a private tour guide for Azores--he is already booked.

If you are looking for next April, it isn’t too early to be booking. I usually book private tours about a year ahead.