Favorite thing about Princess?

ChicagoCruisin

• 2 weeks later...

If you served in the military, their great Military Cruise Benefit Program is another type of stackable credit.

Here’s a link to who’s eligible & how to apply for it.  Once approved it’s automatically added to every cruise when adding your Captain’s Circle number to your reservation.  I have read posts that for some reason veterans in the UK need to apply each time.

https://www.princess.com/military_benefit_program/

I agree with the posts listing reasons why Princess provides our preferred casual elegance cruise experience for the price we’re paying.

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

If you served in the military, their great Military Cruise Benefit Program is another type of stackable credit.

Here’s a link to who’s eligible & how to apply for it.  Once approved it’s automatically added to every cruise when adding your Captain’s Circle number to your reservation.  I have read posts that for some reason veterans in the UK need to apply each time.

https://www.princess.com/military_benefit_program/

I agree with the posts listing reasons why Princess provides our preferred casual elegance cruise experience for the price we’re paying.

Thumbs up on the Military benefit!!

Tom

Pluses for us (couple in our early fifties) include:

1) The ability to wake up at 10 am , eat a leisurely breakfast, wander to the pool deck and actually find some lounge chairs in the sun that are not occupied or "saved". If you want a lounge chair by the pool/food/jumbo tron on any other cruise line, be prepared to haul your cookies out of bed at the crack of dawn to claim one. 

2) Princess has THE BEST in room TV channels, with several on demand movies to choose from.

3) While I do enjoy kids, the lack of them on this line is kind of a bonus also.

4) No annoying boom-boom-hoochie-mama-every-other-word-is-the-"F"-bomb music blaring from the Lido Deck

• Like 2