Indulgence package

IBsaved

A very comprehensive answer HGC, just a couple of points I would add.

All suites come with 245 minutes of internet per person which can be traded for $150 off of an internet package. However this replaces any LCV internet allowance you may have.

A CO suite also comes with $300 OBC per passenger, what I don’t know, but would also like to know, is if this can be used to purchase a package.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Rocca,

Yes, your OBC can be applied to the purchase of our Experience More Packages. But they must be purchased once aboard since we do not yet offer the ability to pre-book using OBC for anything except Shore Excursions.

And it is true that the longer the voyage the better the savings realized; especially for non-suite guests that don't receive the perks that come with suites, eg wifi, laundry, specialty dining, etc.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/booked-guests/onboard-packages/experience-more-packages

• Like 1

Hi Rocca,

Yes, your OBC can be applied to the purchase of our Experience More Packages. But they must be purchased once aboard since we do not yet offer the ability to pre-book using OBC for anything except Shore Excursions.

And it is true that the longer the voyage the better the savings realized; especially for non-suite guests that don't receive the perks that come with suites, eg wifi, laundry, specialty dining, etc.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/booked-guests/onboard-packages/experience-more-packages

Bonnie thank you for the reply, it’s going to make an interesting option for our 2019 cruise on Quest.

We have already booked a shore excursion using our OBC so we would have to cancel and take a chance of booking it onboard, something to think about [emoji16]

Bonnie thank you for the reply, it’s going to make an interesting option for our 2019 cruise on Quest.

We have already booked a shore excursion using our OBC so we would have to cancel and take a chance of booking it onboard, something to think about [emoji16]

You might check if you can hold onto your excursion and then cancel and rebook on the ship as using the credit. That’s what Seabourn did with our OBC. Our only other AZ cruise was the second one Journey ever made and AZ was organized a little differently then.

This is a great thread. I hadn't researched or considered this package for our upcoming TA on Pursuit. We are planning to purchase the UBP and even with the Discoverer + perks, the pkg seems to be a good value. Especially since we can use OBC to purchase, definitely worth another look.

I'd buy an experience more package if they offered pricing for solo guests. They're losing money because I won't be buying internet or laundry or anything else separately. I'm booked on two more Azamara cruises that offered fares without 100% single supplement but I don't see many in the future.

• 4 years later...

We are planning on buying the Essentials Package for our 16 nights cruise as it seems to be a very good deal. What I could not find out on this thread is, whether it is possible or not to upgrade the included premium to the ultimate beverage package for one or two persons by just paying the difference (i.e. 7$ per person/day)? Can anyone share his or her experience?

20 minutes ago, BerlinCruisers said:

We are planning on buying the Essentials Package for our 16 nights cruise as it seems to be a very good deal. What I could not find out on this thread is, whether it is possible or not to upgrade the included premium to the ultimate beverage package for one or two persons by just paying the difference (i.e. 7$ per person/day)? Can anyone share his or her experience?

We had the Essentials package included on one of our cruises this year. We were an Le to upgrade to the Ultimate drink package at the bar by paying the difference less our loyalty discount.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, achirodoc said:

Are the coffee drinks at Mosaic still included with the Ultimate package? That’s the best part of the package for us. 

Coffee drinks at Mosaic are included for everyone…..no package needed.

Perhaps you are thinking of another cruise line…..Celebrity?

• Like 1

On 12/4/2022 at 5:55 PM, takemewithyou said:

Coffee drinks at Mosaic are included for everyone…..no package needed.

Perhaps you are thinking of another cruise line…..Celebrity?

That’s possible. We’ve only been in two Azamara cruises and had the beverage package on both. We probably just assumed there was an additional charge. Thank you @takemewithyou

and @crzrr

Edited by achirodoc
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, achirodoc said:

That’s possible. We’ve only been in two Azamara cruises and had the beverage package on both. We probably just assumed there was an additional charge. Thank you @takemewithyou

and @crzrr

My wife reminded me there were special Nespresso pods they charged for without the package. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, I think it was from Mackdogmolly about the topic of having the essentials package and upgrading to Ultimate, I was trying to understand were you saying you were able to upgrade the drink package at the bar? If so you just go in on your first day and upgrade for all the days and just pay the difference I think $7 a day ? 

47 minutes ago, Susancasteel said:

Hi, I think it was from Mackdogmolly about the topic of having the essentials package and upgrading to Ultimate, I was trying to understand were you saying you were able to upgrade the drink package at the bar? If so you just go in on your first day and upgrade for all the days and just pay the difference I think $7 a day ? 

Yes, $7 a day per person. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

For the ultimate package is not US 21 pp per day? And for the premium US 15 pp per day?

Ivi

The premium package is $16.95 per day and the Ultimate is $23.95 per day. But if you already have the Premium (like through a promotion), you can upgrade to the Ultimate by paying the difference in price 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1