Luggage storage in Seattle.

Trixie21

We will be on the ovation of the seas next June for a 7 day round trip cruise from Seattle.

Our flight home leaves at 7.15pm.

Is there anywhere convenient we can store our luggage after disembarking the cruise to allow us to spend a bit of time in Seattle before going to the airport. Don't fancy sitting in an airport for 10 hours!

We will be staying in Seattle and Vancouver for a week prior to the cruise so it will just be a leisurely stroll around on disembarkation day - not racing around trying to pack in loads in a short time!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Often mentioned over the last 2 years is a free program that will transfer your luggage to SEA-TAC allowing you to go sightseeing for the day: Seattle Port Valet https://www.portseattle.org/page/port-valet-enjoy-seattle-luggage-free. I don't know if there has been an announcement yet that it will continue next year or not.

Would there be anywhere at the cruise port which would store luggage?

Yes - at both cruise piers. Contact info is on the port website, here. Not sure exactly what the hours are, but since you'll want to be heading toward Seatac before 4pm for an international flight at 7:15pm, it's vanishingly unlikely that the time you have to come back fro your stuff will impact you.

Oh - if you are docking at 91, you are probably best to bring your bags with you to 66 and store them there - you can walk into town from 66 easily, and it's closer to Seatac for when you need to head there so avoids backtracking a couple of miles through Seattle afternoon traffic!

The Edgewater Hotel has luggage storage for non-guests. $5/bag. They are located about 1 block north of Bell St. Pier 66.

I agree, you don't want to store your bags at 91 but bring them into town with you for storage.

Do you have to prebook the luggage storage or just sort it out on the day?

I don't believe there is any need to prebook, but in case things change I'd contact the port directly for a 'horses mouth' answer a month or so before you travel (just in case there is any change of procedure, new franchisee handling luggage etc.)