Sun AI Drinks 4-Day Cuba

iloverags2

Hi All! I know the drink menu has been beaten beyond measure, but I have another question regarding the Sun open bar/all-inclusive/whatever you want to call it drinks. Someone was kind enough to post pictures of the menu on another thread. My question is, are those the only drinks you can order? What if I want a margarita or a rum runner? Will they not serve those? Or are those a charge? (I'm not talking about premium liquors...just a standard old run-of-the-mill margarita or rum runner.)

Thanks in advance!

They are all full service bars. You can order any drink you want. Most drinks are covered under the AI. If you are concerned if it is fully covered by the AI, then ask the bartender when you order.

Thanks so much! I appreciate the quick response. :)

Hi All! I know the drink menu has been beaten beyond measure, but I have another question regarding the Sun open bar/all-inclusive/whatever you want to call it drinks. Someone was kind enough to post pictures of the menu on another thread. My question is, are those the only drinks you can order? What if I want a margarita or a rum runner? Will they not serve those? Or are those a charge? (I'm not talking about premium liquors...just a standard old run-of-the-mill margarita or rum runner.)

Thanks in advance!

You can definitely have a margarita or a rum runner. Or a few of them.