April 10-17 Help

bobbyfk

Hola Bobby,

The only one that I found in your time frame was the Norwegian Spirit out of NY for April 9 and runs $679 for the cheap seats. There were some longer cruises, but this was the only 7 day.

bobby, you really should go and visit a TA and have them help you. If you do not want to research what is available on your own, a good TA can ask you questions to figure out what you would like and then find a ship to suit you in a cabin that works for your budget.

I just checked. The others are correct, the NCL Spirit comes the closest to what you want. My search showed no ships out of Philadelphia until later that month and no ships at all out of Baltimore in April.

In early April, the ships sailing out of the NY area are the NCL Dawn and Spirit, the Celebrity Constellation and the HAL Noordam; however, the Dawn, Constellation and Noordam all do 10 to 12 day cruises and leave the 5th, 6th or 7th.

bobby, Go to an online travel site and start plugging away, but NY is probably your only choice, as I know there's nothing from Baltimore in April. ;)

Could you please help me find a cruise from NYC or phila or even Baltimore for easter week april 10-17. my b-day is the 15th so its a gift for me.thanks bobby.

Archived