How do i disable notifications

Your name is in the upper right corner of your browser page with a down arrow next to it.  Click on the down arrow and select "account settings".  In the new page, click "Notification Settings" on the right hand side.  Turn off the browser notifications. 

10 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Your name is in the upper right corner of your browser page with a down arrow next to it.  Click on the down arrow and select "account settings".  In the new page, click "Notification Settings" on the right hand side.  Turn off the browser notifications. 

No name is  on my phone screen I .will try  the tablet or  a bigger screen  computer..

Thanks for the instructions..seems that will work once I locate my name

Used to work fine   How sad!

3 minutes ago, hcat said:

No name is  on my phone screen I .will try  the tablet or  a bigger screen  computer..

On my Android, in the upper right corner are two "hamburger" (three line) icons stacked.  The bottom one (white lines on blue background), click on it and sign in.  If you're signed in, you can access account settings right there. 

1 minute ago, hcat said:

And even  worse ....just learned that when someone quotes me on Cruise Critic, CC  is sending me an e mail...  That is awful!  Hope I can stop it..

Just now, hcat said:

And even  worse ....just learned that when someone quotes me on Cruise Critic, CC  is sending me an e mail...  That is awful!  Hope I can stop it..

Yes.  Go to your notifications in your account settings, you can turn on/off all kinds of notifications. 

Just now, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Yes.  Go to your notifications in your account settings, you can turn on/off all kinds of notifications. 

Success

Thank you VERY MUCH..I found the white bars and  hope it is ALL turned off now..  I just don't need all that tracking stuff!

I really appreciate it 

1 hour ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

I did that and turned everything off but I still get the ANNOYING cc would like to send notifications every time I change screen.