ETA on Ship Filter

Domino D

Has anyone seen any news on when the individual ship filters, at the top of the forumn will be working?  

Right now I get a message about the search being busy, and the results incomplete.   The results it shows aren't even the ship I  clicked on.

I tried looking up Liberty of the Seas and I get every post from every forum that has the word Liberty – Carnival Liberty, Statue of Liberty, etc.  I even tried to go into advance search option to narrow down the citeria but then it would only show posts that were created since yesterday (when the new forum went live).

As someone else mentioned, I guess the search index needs to be rebuilt/ported over from the old database.

Where is that guy that said he could do this upgrade in under 10 minutes? He’s never around when you need him. :classic_laugh:

4 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Where is that guy that said he could do this upgrade in under 10 minutes? He’s never around when you need him. :classic_laugh:

Try Jewel of the Seas... The list that comes up appears random, I couldn't figure out what it was doing.

I'll gladly pay that guy for 10 minutes to fix the search. 

3 minutes ago, Domino D said:

Try Jewel of the Seas... The list that comes up appears random, I couldn't figure out what it was doing.

I'll gladly pay that guy for 10 minutes to fix the search. 

Well, bless your heart.... 😉

23 minutes ago, Pratique said:

Use Google search with the switch "site:boards.cruisecritic.com" plus your search terms. Better than nothing.

1 minute ago, HBE4 said:

Well, bless your heart.... 😉

I think Pratique is right.  I am going to ask Google my questions.

55 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

Yep. I searched for a thread I knew the name of. Can’t find it by being vague or specific. 

I found mine last night by brute force.  Just paged through the Royal forum.  Found it on page 6.  Posted a new comment to move it up.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Domino D said:

I found mine last night by brute force.  Just paged through the Royal forum.  Found it on page 6.  Posted a new comment to move it up.

Figure I will probably need to do that. 🙂 Waiting for the forums to stabilize a bit. I keep getting logged out when I move around a lot. Guess it’s them fixing the various issues.