Beach Bed at labadee , worth it?

mcatmcat

HI

last time in coc cay I had a cabana for my girlfriend, friends and family they all loved. Im not really the type of person of resting elusive areas to avoid the crow but my gf seem to like it so I want to surprise her with a beach bed this time. 

I have an excursion in the morning and then we go to the beach bed so I was wondering how is the process to pick the bed locations is it at the excursion desk when you arrive or you pick whatever is left when you arrive at the port? 

Any comments on past experiences are greatly appreciated  

Thank you!

We have had a beach bed twice and really enjoyed it. It’s an economical way to have some comfortable private space, especially when there are only two of us. I can’t justify cabana prices for only two. We never chose our location. It seemed they were assigned when we arrived at the location, but maybe there is a way to pick one. I believe there were 20 of them in three rows along Adrenaline Beach. 

Cooler with water included plus floating mats plus listening to all the zip liners scream. Well worth it. 

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

If there are only 2 of you, just know there are PLENTY of loungers....you can move them if you want.  The "beach beds" are on Adrenaline beach, which is rocky and little shade.  I bet you can find a perfect spot for 2 without paying the price for a "bed".

11 minutes ago, cb at sea said:

If there are only 2 of you, just know there are PLENTY of loungers....you can move them if you want.  The "beach beds" are on Adrenaline beach, which is rocky and little shade.  I bet you can find a perfect spot for 2 without paying the price for a "bed".

to be honest thats what I am thinking, we have an excursion in the morning by the time we get back all front row will be full 

I had a beach bed in coco cay and I absolutely loved it. If your girlfriend is a privacy person like myself she will definitely enjoy this. I made a mistake when I got to my cabin by not reading the entire confirmation that told me to come to the excursion desk and pick my beach bed so they picked one for me and it was a great pick, I had number 11 which was not right on the water which was the first row but it was closest to the bar and the restrooms. I also don't swim so relaxing and reading and watching my daughter and granddaughters enjoy themselves worked well for me. I am not happy with the price for Labadee, however, I paid $133 in coco cay and they want $175 in Labadee but they recently had a promotion for $148. To sum up, I think it is a fantastic investment.