How to Change Signature?

Am totally confused and lost with the new Cruise Critic site.

Have tried several times to insert our 2019 cruise but nothing happens after I save it.  I tried to limit the expanded signature to only 6 lines but nothing takes after I hit save.  I even deleted all prior cruises and that doesn't even take.

Anybody know how to make changes stick?

Thank you.

I would love to know what is up with the signatures as well.

I had to delete my Cruise Critic cruise countdown clocks just to get my signature settings to save and now I can't re-post them in my signature. It is odd that Cruise Critics OWN countdown clocks are now no longer "legal" to post. It says they are too big. I guess if you never changed your signature or signature settings you could keep them but alas, it is too late for me and my countdown clocks. Hoping they fix that. 

I guess we'll see what ends up happening with signatures. Mine was "illegal" after the reboot likely due to a longish list of past cruises but my graphic image had also disappeared. I trimmed how I've listed my past cruises but I have to say, there's nothing worse than seeing a signature that goes on and on.

There are restrictions on signatures now.

• Maximum of 1 image
  •  Images up to 150 x 175 pixels
  •  Maximum of 3 URLs
  •  Maximum of 6 lines

Those of us who have signatures from before the change are grandfathered with them.  If you change them, the signature is now subject to the restrictions.

I've read, in order to delete images at least, you put the curser at the end of the image and backspace to remove.  Highlighting and hitting "delete" apparently doesn't do it.

If you have a grandfathered signature, and make changes that don't meet the restrictions, you will be alerted to that fact, and your old signature remains until such time as you remove everything and put in a whole new signature.

15 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

There are restrictions on signatures now.

• Maximum of 1 image
  •  Images up to 150 x 175 pixels
  •  Maximum of 3 URLs
  •  Maximum of 6 lines

Those of us who have signatures from before the change are grandfathered with them.  If you change them, the signature is now subject to the restrictions.

I am not sure that is the case. Shmoo.  Either that or something has been (perhaps) misprogrammed .

I have used the same signature for years.  That signature included 2 images.  1) The U.S. flag and 2) The U.S. Navy flag.  As can be seen in my signature only the U.S. flag now shows.  The U.S. Navy flag no longer shows and a box with a ? now appears.

1 minute ago, DocJohnB said:

I am not sure that is the case. Shmoo.  Either that or something has been (perhaps) misprogrammed .

I have used the same signature for years.  That signature included 2 images.  1) The U.S. flag and 2) The U.S. Navy flag.  As can be seen in my signature only the U.S. flag now shows.  The U.S. Navy flag no longer shows and a box with a ? now appears.

The US flag is there. And a code for another image.  

They are currently going back to enable the new site to recognize and show old codes that didn't transfer well.  They started with newest first, and it's going to take some time, according to Jenn.

Just now, Shmoo here said:

The US flag is there. And a code for another image.  

They are currently going back to enable the new site to recognize and show old codes that didn't transfer well.  They started with newest first, and it's going to take some time, according to Jenn.

Thanks, Shmoo.  I plan on doing nothing with the signature in hopes that you are correct and that my Navy flag will reappear.

Just now, DocJohnB said:

Thanks, Shmoo.  I plan on doing nothing with the signature in hopes that you are correct and that my Navy flag will reappear.

I'd give it at least a couple of weeks.  Jenn seemed to think it's going to be a really long process (as well it should be with millions of posts to clear up).

18 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

Also note that Countdown Clocks are no longer supported.

Yes, their own Cruise Critic Countdown Clocks can no longer be added to a signature. Says they are too large according to the error message.

I am no stickler for perfection but I assumed their own clocks would still be supported after the great change over. You can still make new ones, but you can't post them. I'll hang on and hope it gets fixed.