Los Lobos reservations

buggins0402

Try again in a little while. When I made my reservations a few days ago, no restaurants were showing for Wednesday (not even the buffet!). When I checked again later in the afternoon, they were available. 

I think you can also call to make reservations -- you might want to try doing that.

There has been something screwy about on line restaurant reservations for quite a while.  As you said, frequently complete days missing or only a very few and limited hours available.  That has been for several ships I have tried to book with.   If you have concierge privileges, email the concierge desk.  They have been quick to fix it for me.  Or other wise just call.   

I had 4 specialties with the booking.   Used those.  Can I make reservations, then buy a package for an additional three or four to cover some of the additional bookings, or do I have to prepay? I was also thinking of waiting until we board and keeping one or two reservations in the hole,  depending on what we liked on earlier visits. We are on  a 14 night Sun in a suite.