Aurea Experience Included Drinks Question

hdowney

Hi. So I see the Aurea package has the Unlimited Classic Drink Package included.

I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to upgrade that to the Unlimited Deluxe Drink Package? If it is possible how does this work? Do you pay the difference in price between what the Classic and the Deluxe would be? And can you do it at point of booking - I am in Ireland so I would be telephoning in my booking, just checking before I call up.

Thanks all.

1 hour ago, hdowney said:

Hi. So I see the Aurea package has the Unlimited Classic Drink Package included.

I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to upgrade that to the Unlimited Deluxe Drink Package? If it is possible how does this work? Do you pay the difference in price between what the Classic and the Deluxe would be? And can you do it at point of booking - I am in Ireland so I would be telephoning in my booking, just checking before I call up.

Thanks all.

Yes you can upgrade by paying the difference in price, and you do not need to do it at the point of booking, however if you do so on board there is a 15% gratuity added....that means a 13% saving by adding it to your booking. Depending on what you drink, it may not be worth upgrading as the vast majority of drinks are included in the classic package. The drinks most limited for classic are wines, so if you are a wine buff it is probably worth upgrading!

Edited by hamrag

Yes you can upgrade although sometimes it isn’t the easiest to do. If you are told it isn’t possible then ask again. Upgrad536 is I believe the code the agent uses to add to the booking. So speak to your TA or booking agent and find out how much the upgrade is. I did it last year on my divina cruise and for us it was worth it. We liked the better wine, better liquor, free gelato and fancy coffee and the free mini bar. 

HD ... If you are cruising in Europe the upgrade is much more expensive than that for the USA out of Miami at £6 pp pd as Firstcarib mentioned. The increase between the two for Europe is over £20 pp pd, the difference being that the USA packages are more expensive than those in Europe.