New boards

Since the change to the boards why when I click see post about brillance of the seas do I see other postings from different cruise lines. Anyone else  seeing this. Maybe just me??

Edited by katscruise
Topic

Guest maddycat

I get the same thing.  On the old board I was able to see all of the posts that pertained to Anthem in one place.  Now when I click on Anthem (in the section "See Posts About") I'm getting threads for Princess and NCL ships.

Edited by maddycat

The problem appears to be that when you search for posts of a particular ship it defaults to 'Royal Caribbean <ship name>', so that it picks up ANY post containing ANY of those words. So any post on any board which contains the word 'Caribbean' shows up in the search results.  You can refine the search by clicking on 'More Search Options', however, there does not seem to be an option to limit the search to a single board.  At least that's what I'm seeing.  Anyone find any way to limit searchs just to the Royal Caribbean forum?

Guest maddycat

Before cc changed there was a sub-board/forum dedicated to each individual RCI ship.  It contained only posts about that particular ship.  That is what I was hoping to find on the new and improved cc.

27 minutes ago, maddycat said:

Before cc changed there was a sub-board/forum dedicated to each individual RCI ship.  It contained only posts about that particular ship.  That is what I was hoping to find on the new and improved cc.

There were never forums devoted to particular ships.  Those links that were the ship's name were just shortcuts to searches for info about those ships.

Just now, Host Clarea said:

There were never permanent forums devoted to particular ships.  Those links that were the ship's name were just shortcuts to searches for info about those ships.

There's a need for more improvement, without a question.  They need to go back to when you were able to find anything under any of Royal's ship's name.  Now you get anything that falls under Royal, Adventure, Of, The, Seas.  They lost me on why they did this.  I am not interested in Royal Princess, when I click on one of Royal's ships name.  It doesn't matter how much filtering out the words.  What's the point of putting the ship name up above when everything falls into it?