United Kingdom of Great Britian & Northern Ireland (Belfast & the Atrium Coast)

Cruzer Two

4 hours ago, tartanexile81 said:

We usually just say 

United Kingdom 

OR

Great Britain and Northern Ireland.... but not both, 

Maybe if you came up with a better title, it would attract more readers 

Call it what you may, but the official name of your country is "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland". I believe it was Shakespeare that said, “That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet”.

Edited by Cruzer Two
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Cotswold Eagle said:

I dunno, I was excited to see the ‘Atrium Coast’ 😀

Weird choice of (copyright) backing track too - a song written by two Americans, performed by a Canadian. 

The music was chosen because Belfast was where Titanic was built, so I considered it appropriate. Sorry you didn't think so!

Some of these replies are decidedly mean spirited. Having just visited Belfast and the Antrim coast this summer on an equally beautiful day as the one depicted in the OP's photos, I enjoyed re-living it through them. How one chooses to put their experience together to share is personal. Perhaps a simple "thank you for sharing" would have been more appropriate. Many more responses such as the ones received here might put me off posting altogether. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

have you though of putting your videos  in the  video forum?

Since they were made years ago

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/327-cruise-videos/

Or make an album  & put them there   then they are in one place 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/gallery/category/1-member-albums/

JMO

Thanks for your suggestions.

As you know, most of these videos were added to the Cruise Video section at the time they were made, but my thread in this section has grown to 11 pages, with 428 replies and 146,361 views, so it is a bit cumbersome to navigate.  I don’t believe there is any way to search the tread for a particular location.

All the information is just as relevant today as it was when the videos were published originally, so this was an attempt to provide CC users some information that might be useful in planning shore excursions.  I have received many thanks for posting these videos and some nice complements on their content as being helpful in planning shore excursions. I notice you are a member of the 30,000+ club, so apparently you too like using CC to share information.  

Many of the newer videos contain much more information than just pictures. They provide a little history or other information about the site being shown. If the administrator feels this is an inappropriate place to post this information I will discontinue the practice.

Ron