Missing Edge Transatlantic Rollcall

Hi all,

I have searched again and I still cannot find the rollcall for the sailing on the 28th of April 2019 on  Edge.

This was a very active rollcall.  I have been a member of Cruise Critic for many years and have never had a problem seaching for a rollcall before.  Could someone please find the missing rollcall and point me in the right direction.

I had one reply to a previous posting about the missing rollcall  &I followed their instructions to no avail.  

Even more confused :-{

Marion.

8 minutes ago, Maz_1 said:

Hi all,

I have searched again and I still cannot find the rollcall for the sailing on the 28th of April 2019 on  Edge.

This was a very active rollcall.  I have been a member of Cruise Critic for many years and have never had a problem seaching for a rollcall before.  Could someone please find the missing rollcall and point me in the right direction.

I had one reply to a previous posting about the missing rollcall  &I followed their instructions to no avail.  

Even more confused :-{

Marion.

Chances are you used the "Find Your Celebrity Edge Roll Call" finder?  It's not a good link.

It's best to go directly to the Roll Call forum and do a search on your own.

All search functions (Find Your Roll Call/direct ship links/and so on) are suspect as the indexing continues.  Once that's complete things may be "better".  Although the "Find Your Roll Call" link has always been bad (even on the old site).

• Like 1