Cruises going out of Port Canaveral that have dartboards

GrantWashere

There is a group of 8 of us that have been shooting competition darts together on electronic boards for the last 7 years. We have decided that we would like to take a cruise but we have to have a dartboard on ship. We have a good friend near Orlando so we have to go out of port Canaveral so we can see him before or after our cruise. Does anyone know of any ships that sail out of port Canaveral that have a dartboard on them currently?

18 minutes ago, GrantWashere said:

There is a group of 8 of us that have been shooting competition darts together on electronic boards for the last 7 years. We have decided that we would like to take a cruise but we have to have a dartboard on ship. We have a good friend near Orlando so we have to go out of port Canaveral so we can see him before or after our cruise. Does anyone know of any ships that sail out of port Canaveral that have a dartboard on them currently?

Looks like you won't be going on a cruise. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, GrantWashere said:

Certainly, you're kidding. Eight people with projectile weapons....

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

12 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Ordinarily “projectile weapon” darts are used with a cork dartboard.  OP specified an electronic board. Is there a difference?

Hard to visualize an electronic target which would not be negatively impacted by weighted sharp projectiles.

12 minutes ago, navybankerteacher said:

Ordinarily “projectile weapon” darts are used with a cork dartboard.  OP specified an electronic board. Is there a difference?

Hard to visualize an electronic target which would not be negatively impacted by weighted sharp projectiles.

Our friend Google says, "Soft tip darts are mostly used with electronic dart boards. Soft tip darts have a flexible, plastic tip on the end to easily lodge into the holes on electronic dartboards.

2 hours ago, davekathy said:

Looks like you won't be going on a cruise. 

Why so negative? There are plenty of cruise ships that have electronic dart boards. So far, I have only been able to find one (Carnival) that has boards AND sails out of PC. I was hoping there may be someone on here who had knowledge of others? 

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/carnival-miracle-295/redfrog-pub-400762/redfrog-pub--v17904593/

31 minutes ago, GrantWashere said:

Why so negative? There are plenty of cruise ships that have electronic dart boards. So far, I have only been able to find one (Carnival) that has boards AND sails out of PC. I was hoping there may be someone on here who had knowledge of others? 

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/carnival-miracle-295/redfrog-pub-400762/redfrog-pub--v17904593/

Not a negative answer. Now I'm curious. Now that you claim there are plenty of cruise ships that have electronic dart boards, please provide the cruise line(s) and ship names(s).  A small detail you left out of your original post. Your hyper link doesn't work. BTW I too enjoy darts but not at a competition level. Shot plenty of pool on RCs Radiance class ships. 

41 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Not a negative answer. Now I'm curious. Now that you claim there are plenty of cruise ships that have electronic dart boards, please provide the cruise line(s) and ship names(s).  A small detail you left out of your original post. Your hyper link doesn't work. BTW I too enjoy darts but not at a competition level. Shot plenty of pool on RCs Radiance class ships. 

The link works fine for me. Did you try copy/paste? Maybe your browser is blocking it. Carnival has a dart board in their ships that have the Red Frog Pub on board. Norwegian has them in their O'Sheehan's Pubs. Cunard has them in their Golden Lion Pubs. Fred Olsen Cruises have them. There are others as well but you get the idea. According to the link below, the RC Radiance has a dart board too. 

https://www.albomadventures.com/radiance-of-the-seas/

22 minutes ago, GrantWashere said:

The link works fine for me. Did you try copy/paste? Maybe your browser is blocking it. Carnival has a dart board in their ships that have the Red Frog Pub on board. Norwegian has them in their O'Sheehan's Pubs. Cunard has them in their Golden Lion Pubs. Fred Olsen Cruises have them. There are others as well but you get the idea. According to the link below, the RC Radiance has a dart board too. 

https://www.albomadventures.com/radiance-of-the-seas/

Good luck with your quest. You may consider posting your question on each of the different cruise line forums. A lot more visibility. ☮️