On Board Account

dbelmo

I am completing my Online Check-In... and have a question...

This is my first time on NCL... If I select CASH account... can I change to credit card prior to boarding or while on board if needed?

Thank you.

dbelmo

1 hour ago, dbelmo said:

I am completing my Online Check-In... and have a question...

This is my first time on NCL... If I select CASH account... can I change to credit card prior to boarding or while on board if needed?

Thank you.

dbelmo

You can change your settlement method at any time. The ship's expectation if you choose a cash account is as follows:

A cash deposit may be placed on your onboard account in the following amounts:

7 day cruises - $300 USD per person
Less than 7 days - $150 USD per person
More than 7 days - $450 USD per person

Once you have exceeded the deposited amount, your account will be closed to further charges. You can deposit as much money as often as you'd like throughout the cruise, however, refunds cannot be made until the day of disembarkation for any excess.

**Personal checks will not be accepted, nor can they be cashed on board.

38 minutes ago, pinklucky61 said:

do you have to go to guest services for any cash deposit left or will they send check in mail if you don't cash out onboard?

I believe if you have cash left over, you need to go settle up your account with guest services either late the night before (before closing) or in the morning.  We always do a credit card as it's just easier and would rather earn the points/bonus/etc.  Can then just pay off the balance with the cash we would have used for the cruise.

17 hours ago, pinklucky61 said:

do you have to go to guest services for any cash deposit left or will they send check in mail if you don't cash out onboard?

If you don't cash out the last night, they will send you a check for the overage.  After sailing the Escape last year, I had about $100 left in my account.  I received a check from NCL about a week later.