Will i have to cancel

Saman

Hi Quite upset the cruise i had planned and booked (flights seperate )i 'm thinking about cancelling as i can get a refund . We fly into Copenhagen the day before cruise to save any hassle if flights delays etc , but had booked our return flight the same day as we get back to Copenhagen that was fine because flight was leaving in the evening , i was informed 2 weeks ago that flight was cancelled and we were offered a flight at 6 am the next morning so cancelled that and got a refund and booked with the only other airline that flys from copen to palma (Spain), today i've just had a message to say that flight is also cancelled and the option is i either get their flight also 6am the following morning which means booking a hotel but having to leave about 3 in the morning to get to airport. Other option is flying on the sunday but not on a direct flight , there is a flight we can get then from copen to stockholm and then stock to palma but it leaves Copenhagen at 13,10 my cruise documents say we dock at 7am so what time should we beable to desembark ? could it be tight to get to airport for 11,00 .

TIA

That's awful. :classic_sad:

I would go with the connecting flight on the Sunday.

You can use ITA Matrix to look for possible alternatives. You haven't mentioned your exact date but I just checked a random Sunday from Copenhagen to Palma and it offered various alternatives (all of which you may already have investigated, of course). https://matrix.itasoftware.com/#view-flights:research=CPHPMI

I think I have read on various reviews on these boards that the cruise port in Copenhagen is not very far from the airport. Also, you would probably be OK with being at the airport just 90 minutes before since it's a flight within Europe.

Hope it works out for you and you don't have to cancel your cruise.